Update on Real Houswives of NJ Star's Bankruptcy Case

Teresa Giudice, Real Housewives of New Jersey co-star and New York Times best-selling author of Skinny Italian, Fabulicious!, and Turning the Tables, served a year-long sentence for bankruptcy fraud in 2015. 

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2016/12/rhonj_teresa_giudice_bankruptcy_settlement_approve.html

John Sywilok, the trustee representing Teresa Giudice's creditors, has requested that proceeds from a bankruptcy malpractice case against former attorney, James Kridel be used to pay the Giudice's creditors. 

A U.S. Bankruptcy judge in Newark, NJ has approved a settlement stating 45 percent of potential winnings from the suit be used to pay Giudice's creditors allowing her keep the remaining 55 percent. 

Giudice has paid $156,000 to the Internal Revenue Service of a $551,563 tax lien against the couple filed last year. 

The legal malpractice lawsuit was dismissed earlier this year.  Giudice's lawyers plan to refile the case, with Sywilok as a co-plaintiff this month in the Superior Court of Morris County.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2016/12/rhonj_teresa_giudice_bankruptcy_settlement_approve.html

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
EMAIL US FOR A RESPONSE

Get Our Help Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information
disclaimer.

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

close

Privacy Policy

Office Locations

Cherry Hill Office
1060 North Kings Highway,Suite 333
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

Toll Free: 800-759-0767
Phone: 856-254-2196
Fax: 856-414-1230
Map & Directions

Philadelphia Office
Suite 1505
1515 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Toll Free: 800-759-0767
Phone: 215-928-9199
Map & Directions

Mount Holly Office
1848 Burlington-Mount Holly Rd
Mount Holly, NJ 08060

Toll Free: 800-759-0767
Phone: 856-254-2196
Map & Directions

Philadelphia Office
7909 Bustleton Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19152

Toll Free: 800-759-0767
Phone: 215-928-9199
Map & Directions