HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Eliminating or restructuring out-of-control credit card debt, insurmountable medical bills and other forms of debt including certain tax liabilities
- Preventing home foreclosure and motor vehicle or other asset repossession
- Stopping collections and creditor harassment legally, dependably and effectively
- Reorganizing businesses with financial issues
- Stopping wage garnishment, collection lawsuits, judgments and liens
Listen to Robert Braverman Now
Learn More About Bankruptcy Law
FINDING A WAY OUT OF FINANCIAL DISTRESS
Helping People And Businesses Across South Jersey And Greater Philadelphia
If your debts have become too much to handle, creating serious stress and putting your assets and financial future at risk, it is time to look hard at the full range of your options.
For many in need of debt relief, filing bankruptcy is the key step in a plan to get back on track. At the law office, Robert Braverman helps people obtain relief from unmanageable debts through Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings. We also evaluate and pursue viable alternatives to bankruptcy.
Outstanding Credentials and Decades of Bankruptcy Law Experience
If you are considering the question, “Do I need a bankruptcy lawyer?” you should sit down and talk with one very soon. However, it has become more critical than ever to consider experience and credentials when choosing a bankruptcy lawyer.
Unlike many attorneys who have begun practicing bankruptcy law and advertising services such as foreclosure defense, just recently bankruptcy lawyer Robert Braverman has focused intently on these areas of law for well more than 30 years. You can benefit from his in-depth knowledge across the spectrum of debt problems and solutions.
Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Chapter 11 and Debt Relief Alternatives
At our New Jersey and Philadelphia-based firm, you will work directly with Robert Braverman from a free initial consultation through every step in the process. He will hear you out, analyze your situation and present strategic options for helping you get the fresh start you need. Please take this positive step today by calling 856-254-2196.
We can meet with you in offices in Cherry Hill, Maple Shade, Sicklerville, Willingboro or Philadelphia.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
WHY CHOOSE ROBERT BRAVERMAN
- Meet directly with Robert Braverman, an attorney with 30 years experience that will listen to you
- Not everyone that files gets the full benefits of the bankruptcy law; integrity and experience makes the difference
- Few attorneys have Mr. Braverman’s credentials or his results
- Listed in Super Lawyers list for Bankruptcy (Top 5%) NJ Monthly Magazine
- 5 Star Client Review *****
- – Supermedia
– Martindale Hubbell
- – Supermedia
- Adjunct Professor Rutgers School of Law
- Better Business Bureau approved