What Are Some Of Biggest Financial Danger Signs?
Some problems caused by financial setbacks and too much debt are impossible to ignore. Other important financial danger signs are more subtle, progressing gradually but surely until the options you have are very limited.
At the Law Office of Robert Braverman, LLC we know from our experience helping thousands of people overcome all kinds of debt problems that early recognition of financial danger signs can make a tremendous difference. We are always prepared to assess your specific financial situation and discuss whether some course correction or decisive legal action, such as a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, is the best way to regain financial stability.
Are You Struggling to Pay Bills and Losing Ground Financially?
If you are facing foreclosure on your home, repossession of your car, garnishment of your wages or relentless collection calls and the threat of lawsuits against you, it is definitely time to speak with a lawyer. Personal bankruptcy can be a powerful remedy in all these situations. But we also encourage you get experienced counsel if you are, for example:
- Struggling to make even minimum payments on one or more credit card accounts or to pay your mortgage, car payments or any other recurring bills
- Using credit cards to buy groceries or make small purchases
- Suffering the impact of a job loss or other event that will decrease your income for the immediate future
- Receiving medical bills or other unplanned bills that you could not plan for or build into your budget
- Considering accessing a 401(k) or other assets which could likely be protected through bankruptcy in order to pay living expenses
- Wondering whether you should contact a debt consolidation company or other such service promoting the ability to give you debt relief
Offices in Philadelphia and Cherry Hill · Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney
You are far from alone if you are hurting financially in these difficult times. We can help you recognize financial danger signs and bankruptcy’s power to address them before your situation gets even worse.
Real help is available, beginning with a free initial consultation at our offices in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Philadelphia City Center or Northeast Philadelphia. To schedule an appointment to sit down with 30-year lawyer Robert Braverman, call 800-759-0767 or (toll free) today.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.