Do You Need To Modify Your Mortgage?
An Experienced Attorney Can Make All The Difference
The crash of residential property values, stagnant income in nearly all occupations and other aspects of our persistent recession have hit many thousands of homeowners in New Jersey and Pennsylvania very hard. If you are facing foreclosure, have missed a mortgage payment or know you will soon fall behind, the time to get legal counsel is now.
Your ability to obtain a mortgage modification — and whether doing so will sufficiently improve your financial outlook — depends on numerous factors. Turning to an experienced lawyer prepared to negotiate on your behalf or pursue a range of other viable options can greatly increase your likelihood of success.
Call us at 800-759-0767 to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your debt relief options.
Guidance and Action to Stop Foreclosure and Save Your Home
From offices in Greater Philadelphia and Cherry Hill, mortgage modification attorney Robert Braverman assists clients by:
- Targeting home loan modifications, typically involving a reduction in the interest rate or an extension of the term, through a specific program implemented and overseen by New Jersey bankruptcy courts
- Building the best possible case and negotiating aggressively with lenders who also recognize our clients may be considering a bankruptcy filing to stop foreclosure
- Completing well-prepared Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings that eliminate many burdensome debts and free income for mortgage payments
- Structuring Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings and repayment plans that may eliminate a second mortgage and/or allow repayment of arrears on a primary mortgage
- Thoroughly assessing the benefits and liabilities associated with a short sale — that is, sale of real property for an amount less than the amount owed against it, typically in order to lessen the long-term credit impact that comes with foreclosure
Contact a South Jersey and Philadelphia Loan Modification Attorney Now
We strongly encourage anyone at risk for home foreclosure to consult with Mr. Braverman as soon as possible, but we can often stop foreclosure proceedings even when the sheriff’s sale is rapidly approaching. Similarly, working with a lawyer to fully understand what a deficiency after a short sale will mean for you is critical before moving forward.
If you want to pursue a mortgage modification or evaluate other ways to save your home and get a fresh start financially, schedule a free consultation at one of our offices. You will receive caring, attentive guidance from a knowledgeable lawyer every step of the way.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.